From Invisible To Visible: Creating And Amplifying Your Social Media Presence with Jennifer Ettinger
Updated: Feb 21, 2020
Jennifer Ettinger was awarded CV Magazine's 2018 Social Media Specialist of the Year Award and nominated again in 2019. Also in 2019, she was included for the second year in a row in Optimyz Magazine's Top 100 Health Influencers in Canada. Nominated for a WEGO Health Award created to recognize and honor those making a difference in the online health community.
Jennifer Ettinger's Pink Dreams Inc. is a social media service that provides social PR strategies, access to her incredible Canadian and International team, public speaking and more. The Pink Dreams Inc. team has experienced great wins in receiving a 2019 Content Creator Award and in being Recognized Leaders in Social Media Engagement in the Greater Toronto Area.
Social media correspondent with @CTV_PR, execute social support for the drama Cardinal starring Billy Campbell, The Launch and etalk's coverage of the GOLDEN GLOBES® and OSCARS®. Bestselling author of 'Find Your Inner Goddess,' Ettinger merged her passions of pink, lifestyle, health, and fitness into a multi-platform brand encompassing studio, TV, radio and social media. A brand ambassador of many major company products.
Jennifer Ettinger discusses:
• The mindset shift that needs to occur to go from being invisible to actually being willing to be seen.
• Jennifer’s interview with Boy George and the incredible lessons from it.
• The level of visibility that your business currently has.
• Her biggest advice—“Be aware and don’t compare.”
• How to be visible and prominent in your field and why you must step out of your comfort zone.
• The importance of being in the backstage.
• Your right to your thoughts, feelings, and opinions — you have the right to be received.
• Why you should focus on the rewards of serving others.
• Know what your true self feels, what you want to do and how you want to lead.
• What you need to know about the service business.
• Sponsorships and how to attract people that are willing to sponsor/showcase your products.
• How do you know if you are sponsorship ready?
• What are the pros and cons of sponsorship? How does it add to a brand? How might it take away from a brand?
• The upcoming social media PR trends for 2020 .
• Brand awareness and getting people’s attention.
• Building relationships, engaging and connecting through online community cultivation.
• Learn more about how to get social PR, people how to get sponsorships and even major contracts.
• Visit her website:www.pinkdreamsinc.com