If You Can Imagine It, You Can Create It with Jen Mazer
In this episode, we’re talking to Jen Mazer, Queen of Manifestation, about how we can EASILY create whatever we can dream up. Most people in business have a strong tendency to overcomplicate and end up having less and less time on the things that really matter and the reason why they wanted to grow their business in the first place. Then, they eventually get stuck with all the work.
Jen has always been able to make really amazing things happen—living rent-free in the East Village of Manhattan for 10 years, paying off over $38,000 of debt in less than a year, and many more incredible manifestations.
She is the author of the book, Manifesting Made Easy, and also a co-founder of the captivating board game Sparked. She has been featured in all kinds of major media outlets as well. Get to know her better on her website, Queen Of Manifestation.
Jennifer and Jen had an amazing conversation about the principles in manifestation. Jen offers practical and effective tips to make your desires really happen!
• Jen’s incredible story with living rent-free in the East Village in Manhattan for 10 years.
• “I said yes before I knew how to do it.”
• Why we overcomplicate the manifestation process.
• Manifesting starts with your imagination.
• “Trusting that if you have a desire for something, it's actually going to happen.”
• Projecting using your business tools.
• The importance of having fun to raise your vibration and make it easier.
• Manifestation is co-creation.
• A glimpse into daily practices that make manifesting easier.
• “What occupies space in your head is also going to affect your outcome.”
• Looking at positive proof from your past.
• Discomfort is part of the process.
• Acting on the things that we are receiving.
• Discerning what is ours and what isn't ours.
• What do you want your money story to be?
• “If you can imagine it, you can create it.”
• Focus on the impact we can make
• Attracting the right people to your team and being clear about it.
• Who Jen is supporting.
• Check out Jen Mazer’s book, Manifesting Made Easy
• “It's knowing that everything you do is making a difference. So, celebrate what you are doing.”